Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Observation 2

I took a whole day writing down how Iwould use technology in a day. Starting off the day I check my phone on to check for messages or any missed calls. I noticed that i would constantly check my phone for time and also my emails. I rarley use my laptop , but when I do it is to add more music to my Itunes linrary to then add to my ipod as I am a fan of music. Whenever there is a chance I listen to my music as I feel it is a part of my life. Around the house I constantly use my head phones so I will not disturb my family. Since the laptop is rarley used, I always check my facebook and other hiphop websites to see what new music is out to listen too. Even in my car I tend to use technology as I have a system in my car for my music. In my car there are four indoor speakers which are hooked to an amp to boost up the voice. Two 12 inch subwoofers as well as another amp are connected to a pionneer touch screen cd/dvd player. Through that I connect my ipod with an aux cable where I am able to listen to my music. The whole day I use technology for many purposes. At school the only technology I use is my ipod when I am not in class and my phone in class or out. The one that I noticed i used the most is my phone and second is my ipod. I believe that technology is really distractful because it does make me get side tracked most of the time. I would honestly not know what to do if I did not have any of these things to use because I use it on an daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment